New tx rider hello all

bassdog

Never Forgotten
First thanks to everyone on the board.  I’ve been lurking since I got my bike in Feb.  Upgraded to the busa from a Honda VFR Interceptor. I liked the VFR a lot but I LOVE the busa hands down best bike ever.  My Mods:  Yosh R22 Love the sound and the look, Busa Grips, Cut mud flap installed clear lens with integrated LED taillight, Mod Hump, Kickstand Mod(found on the board), Vortex frame sliders(Great pics by Gunny),  and best mod when TXBusa05LE and I lowered the rear 1.5â€￾  If you are a smaller rider lowering is a must.  Look forward to becoming a more active member of the board.

Rside.jpg

if your hangin around TXbusa05LE then i guess your in or around San Antonio.. Welcome aboard and dont hang out with that TXbusa guy to long... he'll have you ridin a buell!
tounge.gif
smile.gif
Good lookin out for the new guy TXbusa!
cool.gif

if your hangin around TXbusa05LE then i guess your in or around San Antonio..  Welcome aboard and dont hang out with that TXbusa guy to long... he'll have you ridin a buell!  
tounge.gif

smile.gif
  Good lookin out for the new guy TXbusa!  
cool.gif
I do what I can. If you only knew how hard it was for me to get him to take the reflectors off
tounge.gif

Oh yeah...I have noticed him eyeing the Buell everytime he comes over too
hot.gif

tounge.gif

Welcome aboard from the South Texas area...
If you want to ride down this way, I'll show ya around the Corpus Christi Bay area...

David

nice and congrats and welcome...from a fellow 06 le owner

Back