New toys for the turbo

arthur39

Registered
Here's some pics of my new arm. It's a "street" arm about 3" longer. I had it powder coated black, to match the Jet coated Micron turbo Exhaust. 120 link zzz chain fit with no cutting (thanks Honda East Justin) a +1" dog bone, new Pilot Power 180/55, Galfer rear wave (thanks Pashnit) with kevlar brake line. Very happy with the results, turns in nicely and rips on the straights. Added some CNR levers to the front black as well. I think the Black Hayabusa's are the fastest. :whistle:

arm.jpg

rotor.jpg

cockpit.jpg

nice. perfect extension length for a street bike. got any pics of the bike from the side from about 10 feet away?

The best part is beating it up a bit...if the part you break is traction then you have a good build..it looks nice

Here's the side pic, best I could do with it parked. Forgot to mention 18/40 gearing. Went with a supersprox sprocket. New Pilot Power grabs nicely, the stocker just smoked and the bike felt slow :laugh:

side.jpg

Great looking ride, Any chance of getting a shot like that of the other side :whistle:

Good looking sleeper. How much power are you making and how does that Micron slip on sound? I have dumps pipes and just put a new arm on so I can be 0-6 over instead of 3-9. Went to a shinko hookup as well so my traction issues should be much less limited. Dumped my 240 rear for stock size wheel also

tuned to 250 hp. on 93 pump, have the boost a bit higher now with water injection.(Spacer, studs), I like the stealth look of the full pipe, wastegate is elbowed into the pipe as well. At idle it has a low thumping sound and can creep quietly around town, it definately wakes up under boost and u can hear the spool of the turbo well. I like the sound of the Micron Can, i took some of the packing out to make it a bit throatier :laugh: Tried to take some weight off the rear wheel with this setup. I'd like to get some new dyno numbers with the new setup and water injection dialed in. Using a 50/50 mix with an aquamist 2s with 3d mapping off the gm 3bar. :whistle:

Ok, here's some more pics for the request. Again this is approximately a 2.75" stretch, It is a full 120 links on a zzz chain. Powdercoated the arm black. Got a nice ride today. I will be breaking the bike down again to finish the engine. I got Wessco turbo pistons, Crower Rods, a multistage and billet output shaft with some heavy duty valve springs to do. :laugh: then gonna turn it up some more. Still keeping it a sleeper.

1small.gif

small2.gif

small3.gif

small4.gif

small5.gif

small6.gif

Back