New toy for the military to play with...

I wonder what the switch with the safety cover does...:firing:

I hope it makes the enemy crap their pants...:tp:

RSD.

2013-zero-mmx-military-motorcycle-controls.jpg

toggle switch says headlight, but could be anti theft or scuttle switch in disguise for when vehicle location is compromised. Blows up thieves and lets them know with a bomb blast that stealth operation compromised:laugh:

Looks cool but I really question how it performs.... If it was a street bike maybe but I grew up riding dirt/trail bikes and they take a pounding. Bumps, nicks, scratches and dings...... that's just within the 1st day of riding :laugh: Hard to tell a 2013 and a 2003 apart after a month or so of riding and abuse unless you really know what to look for. Just wonder if technology will hold up to the rigors of offroad riding or turn into an expensive garage decoration :whistle:

toggle switch says headlight, but could be anti theft or scuttle switch in disguise for when vehicle location is compromised. Blows up thieves and lets them know with a bomb blast that stealth operation compromised:laugh:

Pfft..."headlight" really means "high powered ray gun" :D

Actually not a bad idea. These types of cycles while not practical for civilian use can be useful for 'special' insertions / extractions. They can probably do away with the normal tires and switch to wider smaller diameter run flats.

Man, I'm working too faraway from their lines to get to see one! Honestly, working with these guys, longevity isn't a concern when it comes to their equipment...seriously. One time use is entirely possible depending on the use/reason. Pretty sweet, and I would imagine it is quiet.

They are right now equipping Taliban villages with free charging stations so while spec ops are sneaking around they can top off their batts. A mobile GPS app showing all the locations is coming soon.

Man, I'm working too faraway from their lines to get to see one! Honestly, working with these guys, longevity isn't a concern when it comes to their equipment...seriously. One time use is entirely possible depending on the use/reason. Pretty sweet, and I would imagine it is quiet.

Thats what I was thinking...One Time Use.

Ride in...KILL EVERYTHING...catch the bus home...:whistle:

RSD.

They actually had a couple of these out at the Houston 1/2-mile event. They are really cool and torque monsters for wheelies... :lol: I can see them being perfect for SpecOps but like others I was concerned with the charge range for a DD. However, most could probably ride it to work and home without an issue..

I imagine that with covert missions that these bikes are a one time use. They do the mission, ditch the bike and get picked up. That's our military. Look at all the equipment we've left all over the world after the war.

Back