New to this.

Harleytrader

Registered
Hey guys, I recently sold all my Harley stuff and got into this superbike thing. I bought a 06 Hayabusa with 2800 miles. the only changes to the bike is a 6 inch streach, 210 tire, two brothers pipes, and a power comander. Everything stated out great. But after a hour or so of riding my bikes clutch seem to start slipping. It dose it in all gears. If you guys might know what could be causing this problem please help. Thanks.

Without knowing the bike's history, sounds like the clutch was abused and needs replaced.

Without knowing the bike's history, sounds like the clutch was abused and needs replaced.

agree with above. Wondering if you were able to take the bike for a test ride prior to the purchase or better still, had a PrePurchase Inspection (PPI) done?

Hey Guys, Thanks for the quick responses, and thanks for the welcomes to this site. Looking forward to more blogs.

1128091209.jpg

Welcome!

:welcome:

Gotta love that LE !

If car oil with detergents in it was used instead of Motrcycle oil, then that might be it.

:welcome: to the oRg. Change the oil and filter. If it continues work the clutch. If it has a snell shell under the fairing think about HD springs for the clutch or the Brock's Clutch Mod, etc.

Nice to see people changing from harley to busa i usually see it happen the other way :thumbsup: :welcome:

Congrast on the trade up. Ill say the same as others slip a new new clutch in there and you should be in good shape. You might measure the stack height of the old clutch vs the new one.

:welcome:, it sounds like the clutch may have been abused.
With the bike being streched and all.
Have you rode a Busa without the extended arm?

Back