New to the Group - Almost Decided To Buy A Busa....But

Are consider me educated...and impressed after you tubing the dragon tail.....now on my bucket list ☺
I have found a bus a for sale fitted with full giving luggage and it looks OK though that bike is out of my price range....but at least I know how it will look.

As for the BMW 1600gl...nice spec bike, way too expensive for someone with a mortgage etc in the uk...and to be very honest......

The bus a looks far more sexy and appealing and far better value for money IMHO

But thanks for taking the time to reply

Mark

My bike came with Givi trunk and hard bags on it but I took them off and will only put them on for long trips. The bags are a pain when getting on / off the bike. Granted I am 6' 6" but I am always kicking the bags as I try to get on the bike. Also the Givi bags are about as aerodynamic as a brick.

Yes, I agree they wont flatter the Busa lines, but realistically the panniers will only be on for four weeks a year during holidays away, so like you do, I can remove them when not needed. As for the aero dynamics - not so much of a worry as I'll be two up and we'll be enjoying the ride/holiday/scenery not out to break any speed records on holiday.....but when they are off.......<Grin>

Back