Looking to buy a Busa

Chopstix

Registered
Hey everyone..its been years since ive been on this page.. I had a 04 Busa, then i had to sell it prior to my deployments back in 06.. Currently im on my tail end of the 2nd deployment, im looking to buy another Busa.. i couldnt resist the 1345CCs. lol.. anyways, has anyone dealt with a dealership in Orange county, cA? the one i had called for a price quote said he would give me 13199.00 out the door.. Personally, i think thats kind of high since i bought my 04 for only 10300.... any opinions? Also, if anyone recommends a dealership, i'd be more then happy to contact them and work something out. I'm also looking for a Yoshi R77 fullsystem , Ohlins damper, K&N, PC.. So, if anyone has a spot they recommend for buying any of this, please free to drop me a note. I'd like to be able to do my research now, and buy it when im boots back on the ground in US of A

Last edited:
That's not a good deal, but it's not a bad deal either. Are you talking '08 / '09/ '10 ?

The dollar is weak and the price got bumped about 2G

Personally I think if you wait about one more month, until the 2010 models drop....you will be able to get a much better price. I don't even think $13,199 is all that great even at this time. You can find better.

As far as your exhaust and other parts....any of the board sponsors on here will be more then willing to help you out and get you a good deal.

:welcome: to the .org and thank you for your service :usa:

I did a lot of searching and found the best dealership to be Long Beach Motorsports, they are just off the 405n at Cherry St North.
Aussiekeeper came all the way from San Diego and bought from them also.
Just my 2cts.
Bubba

if anyone recommends a dealership,

I would call and talk to Owner- Pranav at Bombay Motorsports in Reseda to at least check out price comparison's.

Bombay Motorsports Inc Reseda, CA (818) 342-8585

Bombay Motorsports Inc
18345 Sherman Way
Reseda, CA 91335
Phone: (818) 342-8585
Fax: (818) 342-8588
email: sales@bombaymotorsports.com

Pranav will beat ANYONE's prices. Just ask him. Tell him I sent you,, he gets a kick out of it.
icon12.gif

Ill be residing in Mission Viejo in Orange County when i get back.. So i just contacted Long beach, and the people sound helpful.. but, for some reason, these dealerships dont give me a "bottom" of the line price.. they just give me the MSRP and tell me they will work with me. Damnit, i just want a bottom of the line price, out the door. lol..
I havent ridden since 07.. but i would love to go on a ride the day i get the bike.. oh i miss it!!!

You say all that,, call Pranav. Direct Yosh contact in Japan. Lowest prices. Everyone from SH.org to LABusas.org uses him. You can trust him.

Ill be residing in Mission Viejo in Orange County when i get back.. So i just contacted Long beach, and the people sound helpful.. but, for some reason, these dealerships dont give me a "bottom" of the line price.. they just give me the MSRP and tell me they will work with me. Damnit, i just want a bottom of the line price, out the door. lol..
I havent ridden since 07.. but i would love to go on a ride the day i get the bike.. oh i miss it!!!

I go through Mission Viejo when I go to the twisties in San Diego, I will have to swing by and pick you up when I go again. I usually meet up with Scar and his entourage and do their roads (they are great).

Yes, Long Beach Motorsports will not give bottom line on the phone. And they are a dealership so they will be trying to work the deal, but I really like their service dept. I think they have changed Management recently too.
Bubba

I'll def hit u up when i get the wheels.. i havent been in a canyon since 07. lol. so i may have to take it slow esp on the new busa, and me not riding for so long.

Last edited:
I'll def hit u up when i get the wheels.. i havent been in a canyon since 06. lol. so i may have to take it slow esp on the new busa, and me not riding for so long.

Then you can go ahead of me, because I am a noobie to the twisties.
Nubba

lol i still consider myself to be a noob.. i may not have a chicken strip, but i still cant drag knee :( i dunno.. i did alot of my learning through trial and error in the canyons. luckily never laid it down.. I've hit my foot pegs on the floor before by accident and i havent gone that low since.. this time around, after i purchase the new busa, im going straight to a riders safety course and get my license the right way. lol. i rode for 3 years without a license. I racked up alot of impound fees... I'm hoping if i hang around Busa riders enough, I'll learn how to carve up the canyons better..

lol i still consider myself to be a noob.. i may not have a chicken strip, but i still cant drag knee :( i dunno.. i did alot of my learning through trial and error in the canyons. luckily never laid it down.. I've hit my foot pegs on the floor before by accident and i havent gone that low since.. this time around, after i purchase the new busa, im going straight to a riders safety course and get my license the right way. lol. i rode for 3 years without a license. I racked up alot of impound fees... I'm hoping if i hang around Busa riders enough, I'll learn how to carve up the canyons better..

Sounds like we have the same riding style, I have not knee dragged but have ground the peg extensions on both sides, I don't have knee pucks so I may to Duct tape a quarter to my knee and try that.:laugh:
Ride safe bro
Bubba

Sounds like we have the same riding style, I have not knee dragged but have ground the peg extensions on both sides, I don't have knee pucks so I may to Duct tape a quarter to my knee and try that.:laugh:
Ride safe bro
Bubba

Better make it a nickel Bubba. We don't want you wasting a perfectly good quarter now :poke:

:laugh:

Back