New To The Game

Still hasn't come back huh? I sure hope his Busa isn't sitting on a rack somewhere getting "Jets" installed by some crook...

wow.gif
I've been looking for one those... I heard about them while I was in Europe, but I heard they were strictly illegal in the states... Now if you only had a Pillion mounted Ego Enhancer...

Just for giggles....I did some friday night drags @ Sacramento years ago....
Best ET on my 84 Ninja 900 11.09 @ 121---Jet kit and Super Trapps..sounded sweet. Then a few years later on my 88 GSXR1100 Jet kit and K&Ns..with a Kerker White Tip four into one..10.76 @ 128..Oh man i wanna try the Busa soon...Just need that "clutch cusion kit" I hate that chatter......Ping Cache....how do you do it..just ignor it and slide the clutch out anyway?
rock.gif
wow.gif

What's up guys,

Other than on the street, I have not had a chance to "really" screw my Busa in. ..... I am going to the track on Wed. (Lebanon Valley Dragway) and I'll let you guys know how I did. Once again I want to thank all you guys for your input (both good and bad). I prefer the truth from everyone, even if it's not something I want to hear.....That's how I am. And Streaker, I am sorry I did not get a chance to get tp Ansonia on Sunday. I was out on the Harley with a group of guys and we went up North for the day. If you are not doing anything this Saturday, come down to my bike club's annual pig roast in West Haven. It's going to be at the Polish American Club on Spring St................Peace

I hate that chatter......Ping Cache....how do you do it..just ignor it and slide the clutch out anyway?
rock.gif

wow.gif
in the hundreds of passes on my bone stock clutch, it has only once chattered. it only happens if during release of the clutch, you pull it back in a bit..... dont pull back! just go go go!!!! if ya start wheelieing(sp), release throttle a bit.

smooth clutch release with steady throttle hammering... perfect combo. 1.59 60' with stock wheelbase and stock clutch.
smile.gif

i remember going to the track with my 86 gsxr 750 slingshot back in 90. 11.3s yep, it had a trick set of jets oh it had big needles too, vance hines pipe no baffles/packing. LOUD

What's up guys,

Other than on the street, I have not had a chance to "really" screw my Busa in. ..... I am going to the track on Wed. (Lebanon Valley Dragway) and I'll let you guys know how I did. Once again I want to thank all you guys for your input (both good and bad). I prefer the truth from everyone, even if it's not something I want to hear.....That's how I am. And Streaker, I am sorry I did not get a chance to get tp Ansonia on Sunday. I was out on the Harley with a group of guys and we went up North for the day. If you are not doing anything this Saturday, come down to my bike club's annual pig roast in West Haven. It's going to be at the Polish American Club on Spring St................Peace
What time are you guys leaving for the valley? I might be up for going. Which way do you guys go? As for Saturday I'm supposed to go to E-Town for the diesel nationals but not sure if I'm gonna go.

Jim

Back