New to the Board from Mobile, AL

I'm in 36609, Busa owner for a few months now. After doing some mods (back to stock) I've been mostly commuting. PM me and once the weather improves a little maybe we could hook up. :welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I've ridden with a few friends from Pascagoula and Gulfport. Some guys I work with live in Gautier. Not that far. To Bandito, ill pm you. Might get a warm spell soon again.
Posted via Mobile Device

I appreciate the warm welcome. Gautier isn't that far. I have some friends from work that live there. And, I've ridden with some guys from Gulfport. I sent you a message, Bandito. Thanks a lot.

- Chris
Posted via Mobile Device

There are a bunch of very nice members in your area. Come to the Spring Bash and meet them!

Sorry about posting twice. I did it from my phone and it didn't show up within 10 minutes or so, so I posted it up again. My bad, I don't usually use the internet on my phone. I don't have any pics on my computer, and it's storming right now. I'm off work Monday, I'll put one up. Besides, it's just solid red with a Micron muffler. Everything else is stock-looking. Even the mudflap on the back. lol. When and where is the spring bash?

- Chris

:welcome: to the .org. I'm in Ft. Walton Beach, Fl. About 90 miles away. 30 miles on the other side of Pensacola.

:welcome: to the .org. I'm in Ft. Walton Beach, Fl. About 90 miles away. 30 miles on the other side of Pensacola.

Yeah, I know where it is. My wife's family is in Mossy Head, on 90 between Defuniak Springs and Crestview. I go there every so often to visit. Maybe we can hook up in the warmer weather next year. Its pretty close.

- Chris
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome to the org. I grew up in the 36609 and still have family there. I love to bring my bike and ride the coast.

Back