New to site, not new to busa

Red Sled

Registered
Haven't had a bike for 20 yrs, wanted a busa since i saw 1 st. pic. Bought '04 limited for my b-day 11/04. I'm sure you all know what a fine piece of machinery this is. Over a year after I bought it I'm still doing stuff that just stuns me..I start laughing under my helmet I am so impressed @ what my bike can do!
   Am looking for right combination of go-fast parts for it now, have a couple of leads on a good tech to do the work on it, tuning the power com. for max result and other tricks

Welcome! We like to see pics around here.

Welcome to the best 'Busa site on the Internet!  You have come to the right place!
biggrin.gif

It is a custom of this site to request photos, so please post some photos so we can admire your bike.
smile.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a little slow on computers, just don't spend a lot of time on them. Will try to send a pic. Old guy like me with an old comp. that is pretty slow

. Won't let me transfer pics. right now, will try to post recent pics. of a trip to Homestead speedway. Had a blast on the track ..no cars no cops no dogs to worry about, just plenty of room to wind er up and let er goooo

Haven't had a bike for 20 yrs, wanted a busa since i saw 1 st. pic. Bought '04 limited for my b-day 11/04. I'm sure you all know what a fine piece of machinery this is. Over a year after I bought it I'm still doing stuff that just stuns me..I start laughing under my helmet I am so impressed @ what my bike can do!
   Am looking for right combination of go-fast parts for it now, have a couple of leads on a good tech to do the work on it, tuning the power com. for max result and other tricks
Glad to hear . Wait tlll you put more POP into the engine .

Everyone is a Busa expert
biggrin.gif
. Hope your mechanic really is . You''ll enjoy more power w/o reliabiltiy probems if he's up to snuff .

Hayabusa's , ride one or friggin wobble .

Kinda has an iconic tone to it ....
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

still trying to get pics. posted. I think my comp. has a headache. Will try my neighbors pc see if that helps

Welcome to the Site, where we're just a bunch of fun loving Busatistas

all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

director.gif

drink.gif

drinka.gif

egitarre77.gif

Back