New to form

Thanks, When i bought it the guy showed me the oil glass and told me what to look for and it was full when i lef with it. Like i said i looked at it yesterday and it is below the low line and it only has 200 miles on it. I hope its ok.

My_Hayabusa_002.jpg

On your oil question
winkold.gif
, NO it should not use enough oil (if any) in the first 200 miles to notice. From what you described you used about 1 Qt in 200 miles
wowold.gif
. Like others said, FIRST check it on level ground, AND with the bike standing straight up. If your really sure it was full of oil, and it's now below the low line, have it checked. But, if it used that much oil, you should have looked like a mesquito smoker going down the road
laugh.gif

OH Yeah,
welcome.gif

Hi guys, I found out that even though i thought it was level it wasnt. It supprised me just how little i had to move it to see the oil. I took it off my stands and just pulled it over to where i thought it was level and there it was. It was full just like it was when i left the dealer. O well just a mistake on my part. I road yesterday over 100 miles and it feels great. Its kinda cool here (around 50) so its kinda hard to ride when its that cold. Anyway i am glad i figured it out and am looking foward to lots of fun with it. I hope to meet some of you on here one day and take a spin. Does anyone on here play pool? I travel quite a bit to play maybe we can shoot a few games somewhere. Thanks again for all the advice and its nice to be welcomed here, Doug

My_Hayabusa_002.jpg

I'm waiting for someone to give you the razz about all those reflectors...

Rear reflectors...-->
argue.gif
<--must come off!!!  At least, that's the general concensus on the .oRg~

Welcome, nOO00OOOooobie.

Ragged_Point__Scar_09_a_.jpg

Back