New Tats

newman

Registered
Got new tats done yesterday in german let me explain I'm English and I wanted something unusual. I like to read horror stories true crime and serial killer books and all sorts of books, my favorite book is earthly powers by Anthony Burgess. Well "Der beste Todhersteller" means "The best Deathmaker", I found this in a book about a German serial killer and thats what he called himself, the second one "Lassen Sie besser ihn schlafen" is a translation into German and means "Better Let him sleep". I got this from part of a quote from Peter Sutcliffe who is the Yorkshire ripper who was a long distance lorry driver, the full quote went "In this truck is a man whose latent genius, if unleashed, would rock the nation, whose dynamic energy would overpower those around him. Better let him sleep?. Now my friends thought they looked good and asked what they meant but when I told them alot of them thought I had gone weird which I haven't I just wanted something different. I hope the translation is right. This is the first time Iv'e tried to up load pic so I hope it goes alright. Thanks Dave.

Pic_0520_028.jpg

Pic_0520_029.jpg

That will go over well if you are ever part of a court case. :laugh:

The ink looks good, he/she is consistent with the letters.

Not understanding German it seems odd that some are capitalized and some arent.

Got new tats done yesterday in german let me explain I'm English and I wanted something unusual. I like to read horror stories true crime and serial killer books and all sorts of books, my favorite book is earthly powers by Anthony Burgess. Well "Der beste Todhersteller" means "The best Deathmaker", I found this in a book about a German serial killer and thats what he called himself, the second one "Lassen Sie besser ihn schlafen" is a translation into German and means "Better Let him sleep". I got this from part of a quote from Peter Sutcliffe who is the Yorkshire ripper who was a long distance lorry driver, the full quote went "In this truck is a man whose latent genius, if unleashed, would rock the nation, whose dynamic energy would overpower those around him. Better let him sleep?. Now my friends thought they looked good and asked what they meant but when I told them alot of them thought I had gone weird which I haven't I just wanted something different. I hope the translation is right. This is the first time Iv'e tried to up load pic so I hope it goes alright. Thanks Dave.

I met Anthony Burgess when I was 16, he was visiting my best friends father and we were punk kids and thought he was a real @$$K. We still laugh about it to this day.
Nice tat BTW,
Bubba

Yeah, That's different. An Englishman with German tatoos on his arms. 70 years ago Englishmen were killing Germans because they wanted to tatoo English arms. The Germans get my vote for the best deathmakers.

awesome tat I got to get out to cali man:thumbsup:

Thanks bro!

Funny thing is,i rode H-D's for 30 years and tattooed for 15 and never got a H-D tat myself...but got the Busa kanji plastered on the side of my neck for everyone to see.:laugh:

(have always been into skulls/flames,and the broken bones signify the 2 good[bad]crashes i was in:beerchug:)

Come on out,plenty of great ridin' weather and scenery(scantily clad women on the beaches...oh yeah,and mountains/ocean/desert,etc.:laugh:).:thumbsup:

Great tat Jeff, but I could never do somethng on my neck...ouch. I have a theme too, I have 3 Tigers on my chest and one on my sternum, that hurt the worst.

Last edited:
Back