New Rider from PA

:welcome: Great lookin' scoot!

When I ordered mine they came as a set but if it doesn't specifically state they're a pair you should probably get clarification. And in looking towards the future if you'll be putting a riser, heli bars or anything like that on I'd probably order the fronts with an extra inch or two of play.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the information. Yea, I'm from Lancaster County, PA which is an hour from philly, hour from maryland, 45 minutes from Harrisburg. The bike is actually the "phantom gray" color, it's a great color though! Is it hard to change the brake lines and bleed? I've never done it before. Do I need a bleeder kit? Thank you all!

go get the bleeder kit with vacuum gun from Harbor Freight.....works great!
Posted via Mobile Device

Not a hard task at all, you might need a second set of hands to help. I always go to my local Advance Auto and rent a bleeder kit. I've got enough clutter in my garage that gets used only one in a blue moon!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the information. Yea, I'm from Lancaster County, PA which is an hour from philly, hour from maryland, 45 minutes from Harrisburg. The bike is actually the "phantom gray" color, it's a great color though! Is it hard to change the brake lines and bleed? I've never done it before. Do I need a bleeder kit? Thank you all!

Welcome and Congrats on the bike....Lancaster, PA is great Ridin...I go up through there often in...Rockvale outlets and Deaners Amish buffet :laugh:....good stuff :thumbsup:

Back