New Ride

SLEEPERBUSA

Registered
I scored this beauty, this morning.
03 Chevy. Fully loaded, on a REPO deal at my credit union.
17,432 miles with 20" wheels for $17,000
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice ride,KILLER deal, I would post a pic of my busa hauler, but its snowing here and she is full of salt, snow and ice.

Very nice. Is it 4x4? Hard to tell with those rims on. Either way good deal, if it is 4x4 then it is a great deal. I assume that it is a 1500 and not a 2500?

Nice ride, very nice.

Nice ride Sleeper but...

LOWERED?!?

Ya gotta slap some fat meats on there!

Jack that bad dog up!
cool.gif

Hey Lowered another couple of inches will make it a lot easier to load the Busa...  

Sweet looking ride Sleeper.  V-8 I am guessing, Time to throw a nice roots type blower on there...

Heh, now paint it to match the Busa...Yeah buddy come on...you know you want to... Big ass Green Chevy PU...

Actually paint it to match the Busa's paint scheme as well, just extrapolate the design from the busa to the Chevy...

OH OH Then make certain that whatever is under the hood gives you the same power to weight ratio as your Busa as well...Simple!

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1073568947 -->

2 wheel drive. Needs to be lowered a little, to help fill the fenders.
Or you could go to a 22" rim. Would definitely be da bomb. Find those same wheels in 22" and do a trade-in. BTW Sleeper, we need to really get together and hook up for some ridin'. I picked up all my freshly painted parts last night and now all I have to do is make that trip to Houston to Airline Chromers and pick up my stator cover and brake pedal. Will definitely be up and riding again next week. All bullshit aside, that truck is the shiznit. I likee...I likeee a lot.
cool.gif
bowdown.gif

Brian

It's got a V8!

Brian,
Both bikes are down, but it won't be but a few weeks and I'll be back up.
Just intime for warmer weather.
Can't wait to see you bike all done up.
Off to work, see ya'll.

Sweet ride sleeper.
Take a look at my hauler with the fresh salt bath.

7deg. and snow up here.
72 days till spring and counting.

A low Busa on a low Chevy truck is the only way to go. I would like to send out a Brother Busa hello to all the Chevy Truck Owners on the board. We are the true Kings on the road!!!
beerchug.gif

Back