New Purchase

TheEarthdog

Donating Member
Registered
Well I must say thanks to this board I am going to go get a LE Monday.

I currently own a 2001 Honda GoldWing GL1800 I am not giving that baby up. I love it but here in Nort Georgia we have some great roads and I am real tired of replacing my pegs because I grind them down.

I started itching for a Busa 6 months ago but I was concerned about the over all rding position. And frankly if I can keep up.

I ride my Wing Way Hard for a Winger. Everytime I mount up I need at least one trip to 115 to get my smile going. I realize to the BUSA crowd 115 is nothing special but the the Wing Crowd I am officailly know as an OutLaw, Troublemaker and just not safe.

I look forward to my new LE. after reading this forum I realized I am not the only one that questions their skills prior to the purchase of a BUSA. Now the only thing to see is if I can really ride this bike from GA to CO for the August Meet. On my Wing its not big deal.

See Ya on the road.

Earthdog

Good luck and
beerchug.gif
congrats

hehe.. on of the few that will get on the busa and go.. "Gawd.. this thing feel alot lighter than my other bike!"

haha.. everytime I get off the 'busa onto the little duc monster i bought I can't stop thinking about it as a dirt bike with really good suspension cuz it's so much lighter.

Well the LE is the best choice of the 05's dude. No freaking stickers where the paint should be and the color is sweet. Not a bad way to start your busa adventure

I went from a 02 VTX 1800 Retro to the busa. Haven't looked back since. The wing will sit and get a cover to keep dust off of it...just be prepared for your next addiction!!

Back