New pics of the bike

beerchug.gif

That is by far the hottest undertail I have ever seen !!!!!!!!! It's like the first thing you notice !!
How do you like that exhaust ? They are loud, and sound great !!!!!

If you see those undertails around again you should post a thread, so we all can have one JUST LIKE YOU !!!!!

Dang, missed this thread...

Nathan, Bike looks GOOD!!!

But, whats that thing coming out of the hump? you know, the shiny thing thats ruining the lines of the bike? Dammit Nathan... It has a hump mod...
laugh.gif

(kennym4 @ Apr. 30 2007,06:43) That is by far the hottest undertail I have ever seen !!!!!!!!! It's like the first thing you notice !!
How do you like that exhaust ? They are loud, and sound great !!!!!

If you see those undertails around again you should post a thread, so we all can have one JUST LIKE YOU !!!!!
I love the exhaust.
I have another thread with sound clips if you haven't seen it yet.
I have only seen 2 including mine in the past 3 or so years I have had a busa.

(yamahor @ Apr. 30 2007,09:55) Dang, missed this thread...

Nathan, Bike looks GOOD!!!

But, whats that thing coming out of the hump? you know, the shiny thing thats ruining the lines of the bike? Dammit Nathan... It has a hump mod...
laugh.gif
Thanks Ben.
The bike already had it done, and I wasn't going to buy another hump, just to please you.
tounge.gif

It's starting to grow on me.
smile.gif

Just heard the sound clip, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!

I'm from Delaware, and there's a group of riders from here, and Philly, (about 10-15 Busa's) and most of them have them. I'm buying a full hindle off this guy pretty cheap, because he's getting one. He said he can't even hear his bike when he is with them. The few I heard must have been baffeled, because they did'nt sound like that !!!!!!!!! That sounds as good, if not better than the sidewinder, without the clearance issues !!!!!!!!

That has got to be won of the hottest bikes I've seen, EVER!!!!!!!!!!

If you only had a different undertail it would be THE #1 HOTTEST BIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! (so why don't you just sell me that one, and get a better one !!!!! hahaha) GREAT WORK !!!!!!!!!!

(kennym4 @ May 01 2007,11:04) Just heard the sound clip, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!

I'm from Delaware, and there's a group of riders from here, and Philly, (about 10-15 Busa's) and most of them have them. I'm buying a full hindle off this guy pretty cheap, because he's getting one. He said he can't even hear his bike when he is with them. The few I heard must have been baffeled, because they did'nt sound like that !!!!!!!!! That sounds as good, if not better than the sidewinder, without the clearance issues !!!!!!!!

That has got to be won of the hottest bikes I've seen, EVER!!!!!!!!!!

If you only had a different undertail it would be THE #1 HOTTEST BIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! (so why don't you just sell me that one, and get a better one !!!!! hahaha) GREAT WORK !!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the compliment.
I'll let you know when the undertail is in the mail.
poke.gif

Back