New personal Best...

8secBusa

Registered
Just ran my new best:
1.54 60ft, 9.41 at 149.7MPH

Myself and a fellow board member ran at Capital Raceway Saturday and had a blast. There were only about 30 cars and 3 other bikes.. Can you say HOT-LAP????

2008 Busa-Mods:
Alien Head, PC3, Slammed, stock wheelbase, 240lbs suited, Cycle-Tec air shifter, 17/42 gearing, 89 octane wawa gas.

:thumbsup: thats how wed,friday nites are by me here, 20 cars max, usually I get 15-20 runs per night. wish I was in the 40's

I visited a track Friday night ... 6 bikes and maybe a dozen cars? was fun to watch a few of the guys hot lap... really good practice on the tree actually... roll in, stage and run to the 60' mark

your 1.5XX 60' times are good!! your MPH looks pretty big for the ET... density altitude #?

I think i could shave some time off my best. Mine is a 9.69 for a stock 06' busa with dual Akro's and some shinko's for shoes! Im 175 lbs. and like long walks on the beach. LOL but does the air shifter make a big difference while racing? Never even operated one. And congrats on the time as well:whistle:

I would say this, on my 07, the air shifter made zero difference. But I was 2 years younger and 20lbs lighter. Now, on this 08, I am "challenged" to transition my feet back up while overcoming the added "girth" without upsetting the chassis. I started sliding back on the seat when I tried to pull my feet up. This resulted in quicker wheelstands. So for me, it didn't help when I was more flexible, now I can completely focus on staying down over the tank, so its a welcome aid now.

Getting older/fatter sucks.

Just ran my new best:
1.54 60ft, 9.41 at 149.7MPH

Myself and a fellow board member ran at Capital Raceway Saturday and had a blast. There were only about 30 cars and 3 other bikes.. Can you say HOT-LAP????

2008 Busa-Mods:
Alien Head, PC3, Slammed, stock wheelbase, 240lbs suited, Cycle-Tec air shifter, 17/42 gearing, 89 octane wawa gas.

You got the grey busa I raced at MIROCK?

I go out there all the time. I got the white one. Ill be there this Friday! :cheerleader:

Very Nice:thumbsup:

Those are good numbers give weight and stock motor/wheelbase.

Would you mind sharing the 330 & 660 #'s?

Back