New Penthouse Magazine

OB_BrainO

Registered
Just got mine today........ Dirty pete's mom is in the centerfold, having oral sex with his wife a..hole F..u smartypants Brian

Message noted, guess Pete only is authorised to flame. All further questions must be addressed as Attn Pete.

Well thanks very much guys for shooing the young and lovely BrainO over to labusas. Here's what he decided to do, even tho' he was never involved in the original discussion between Fsaia and me.

COPIED FROM LABUSAS:

Dirty Pete
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 02:34 PM         
------------------------------------------------------------------------
COPIED TO HERE FROM .ORG AND FROM ANOTHER THREAD HERE. I THINK THIS GUY MIGHT FIT IN WELL AT LABUSAS.
FROM .ORG:
BrainO
Senior Member posted 04 April 2000 02:04 PM         
Just got mine (PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE) today........ Dirty pete's mom is in the centerfold, having oral sex with his wife a..hole F..u smartypants Brian
IP: Logged
Cisco San Jose
Senior Member posted 04 April 2000 02:09 PM         
Wrong website,you should go to LaBusa website and post this.My 1/2cents
Badagindo
Senior Member posted 04 April 2000 02:24 PM         
Ditto to Cisco. Bad form.
BrainO
Senior Member posted 04 April 2000 03:05 PM         
Message noted, guess Pete only is authorised to flame. All further questions must be addressed as Attn Pete.
THIS GUY, ACCEPTING NO NONSENSE, THEN POSTED THIS ON LABUSAS IT'S HIS FIRST POST HERE AS A ***** :
BrainO
Member posted April 04, 2000 02:16 PM         
Pete,,,Oh-My how fast the w.w.w. does weave!!! If you could wrench and ride as well as you write you could very well be the next Pro Stock champion. Since you can't do either stick to what you know best, like writing checks and bitching about not geting your moneys worth. Bite Me Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian
Dirty Pete
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 02:22 PM         
Say hello to my little asswiper who has chased me here on a personal crusade all the way from .org.
Brian, what exactly do you know about my riding and wrenching abilities that others don't?
And please tell us about yours, as a fair exchange.
I see you've changed your profile on .org, where you said your were "unemployed," to the distinguished title of "Automotive/Motorcycle Technician."
Well you better have your **** together on this forum, buddy.
This ain't no .ORG where you can show off about tire inflations to newbies and be worshipped as a race tuner.
[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited April 04, 2000).]

mrabusa_h
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 02:37 PM         
What's that, he is inflated or what
Has Freakazods brother come to play.

ducmanic
Bad *** Admin. posted April 04, 2000 02:44 PM         
So wahts up with BrainDead??
I missed most of ORG. Lets do it here-
BAA

Hapo
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 02:48 PM         
..hey, lets not...y not just ignor the dweebs? They arn't that much fun...just nasty...

Dirty Pete
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 02:53 PM         
Add anything you'd like, BrianO. And don't hold back. You're allowed to say real cusswords on LAbusas! DUMFUK.
Go back to your knitting, citizen.

BrainO
Member posted April 04, 2000 02:59 PM         
So let the games begin. Pete posts on zx11.org like a Ninja Guy. Whats up with that? I have said all along his computer smart's far outweigh his technical expertise. Pete if you spent as much time working on your bike as you do posting (posing) you would be in the low 8's by now! Your reply on the May issue of Motorcyclist was uncalled for and only a **** like you would even think of that. Stick to what you know...... and me an your asswipe,,give me a break KING KONG wouldnt be up for that job you.. FAT *** BLOW HARD!!! Brian

Dirty Pete
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 03:09 PM         
Like I asked, Brian, post your credentials. What dealership do you wrench in? What are your 1/4 and track times? How long riding? Any crashes? Can we please see a pic of you and any one of your bikes? Got a Busa? Any mods? Who installed them?
BTW my *** is far from fat.
Put up or shut up, mouth.

Dirty Pete
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 03:10 PM         
Brian, there's lots of places where insulting a guy's mom and wife like you did out of nowhere would get you killed.
Fortunately for you, the web is not one of them.
[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited April 04, 2000).]

BrainO
Member posted April 04, 2000 03:flamethrowing: PM         
Whoa Pete so your pissed the **** off now...good 4 U As far as my comments about your wife and mom ..tough **** !! Did I forget your daughters.....sorry (not)! The only thing my mouth has ever got me was an attempeted REDRUM charge "lucky for him" And for your personal information. I have outgrown Dealearships, I now do my own thing That is charging "Dweeb's" like you to get my hands dirty. The pay is good, you should try it "Skinny Butt" :-) Brian

themotorhead
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 03:36 PM         
Brian welcome to labusas

Dirty Pete
Bad *** Member posted April 04, 2000 03:41 PM         
You can't answer my reasonable questions, and now you've added my daughters to your insults against my wife and my mother. This is beyond the pale. Insults against family are not acceptable anywhere. Not even on Labusas.
You're a little bit sick, bloodsucker. No more responses from me under any circumstances.

BrainO,
Whatever problem you have with Pete,be a man and direct comments at him.Keep his family and especially his children out of it.It's not right and not cool!

Wronglane: My attack at Pete It;s wayyyyy past due This dude has attacked everone. The deal with Facia just brought it all to light. Mr Bear Word to your MOMMA :-) LOL Brian

HEY MAN.....COOL IT!!! I DONT KNOW YOU AND I HAVE NEVER MET DIRTY PETE ..but I have had many a good chuckle due to his postings/and I just bet he and others on this newsgroup would be more than happy to help anyone in need in this group..and seriously...you should never ....never talk about someones family whom you have never met even if you are upset with that person!!!!SO y dont you be a man/give up the meth you must be snorting/apologize n move on!!!

BrainO, come on over to my house and play!

Need the address?
labusas.org

[This message has been edited by GoBig (edited 05 April 2000).]

Back