New Owner

nast36

Registered
Greetings all,

I am currently deployed for a month now and was lucky enough to by and all white unmolested '06 with 4500 miles:thumbsup: Can't wait to get back the Germany and ride:grinning:

Busa.jpg

:welcome: to the board and congrats on the new to you ride :beerchug:

Congrats and welcome. By "unmolested," you meant stock engine, exhaust, suspension, etc. right? Because the paint and decals do not look original (look at pic below for comparison). P.S. I do not mean to spoil your excitement, just making sure you're aware :beerchug:

2006_whitesilver.jpg

Congrats and welcome. By "unmolested," you meant stock engine, exhaust, suspension, etc. right? Because the paint and decals do not look original (look at pic below for comparison). P.S. I do not mean to spoil your excitement, just making sure you're aware :beerchug:

2006_whitesilver.jpg

Kromdom,

yeah that is what I meant. The previous owner did do a custom paint, decals, turn signals, and LED rear taillight on it. It is not an LE. But everything else is stock...., for now.

Thanks guys. Sorry that is the only pic I have right now and my friend had to send me that. It was either take pictures or ride for 4 days not a hard choice.

Welcome to the Org. Love the White!! Keep the pics coming! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back