New owner

jdmorrow

Registered
Well i just bought a Hayabusa a couple weeks ago and after a mistake in the driveway i decided to join the forums. Im not new to owning sport bikes, ive had a couple R6's, a GSX-R750 and now the Hayabusa. Its a 2005 all stock except for the pipes i replaced with some shorty annoying pipes. Im close to putting the stock exhaust back on. I recently got out of the Marine Corps and i still work abord MCAS cherry point. thanks and i look forward to being a part of the forums,

-Josh-

:welcome: to the Org, lots of stuff to learn around here. Enjoy the Busa:thumbsup: What kind of shorty's are they? Just slach cuts?

Last edited:
IDK what they are just some $100 POS's from ebay, they look good and sound great below 3k but anything around 6-7k its just annoying

Welcome. My first stint with the Marines was over at 1st MAW in OKI (MWSS-172) ......had a blast shwinging with the Wing :)

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the org Josh. as far as cherry point goes, it can burn hahaha, i was with VMGR 252 when i was there, the big boys. got any pics of the bike?

Congrats and welcome! :beerchug: Post up in the South East Riders part of the forum for some local ride information.

Back