New Owner w/Muzzy system

OB_Josh KS

Registered
Hey guys I'm new to this board so forgive me if this has been covered before. I'm looking for a Remap (YOSHI BOX)to use with my Muzzy full TI system. I have a stuble right now around 4500 when cruising and it feel like crap when I launch at the dragstrip. Also I'd like to know any other easy mods to make some more power.

Thanks

Easy mods, Schnitz/Davison clutch mod, 16 tooth front sprocket, Power Commander 2 rather than Yosh, air box cut, ram stacks, dymag wheels, PFM brake pads, Goodridge brake lines, BMC air filter,
Michelin Pilot Sport tires, Valentine 1 radar detector. Is your wallett light enough yet. No? How about Kawabuser's A-Tech Carbon Fiber fairings that saves 20 lbs. Give up yet? No? Ohlins forks and rear shock? Yosh stage 1 cams, Yet?

Do you think we have debated this issue much over the past year?

[This message has been edited by Lyle (edited 03 April 2000).]

Oh by the way, Welcome to .ORG and the Brotherhood Of Busa Riders.

Unfortunately josh, there's no map yet developed for the muzzy. It is in the works and right now muzzy is fresh out of hayabusa pipes. They will do another production run in late april and send one immediately to dynojet for testing. Till then you need to purchase the power commander 2 and load the Ti-Force map. Then on the manual buttons drop down one bar on the low end. This is working extremely well and is real close to what the actual map will be. However it is not perfect. There are several other adjustments that should be done as well as far as TPS adjustment and throttle body synchronizing and idle adjustment. Do the above and you'll be happy till dynojet finishes testing. My only question to you is: HOW DO YOU LIKE THE SOUND?

Josh I also have recently installed a Muz
Ti System w/carbon can and so far just a mild
burp in 1st and 2nd around 3-3.5K RPM. THE
SCHNITZ clutch mod is well worth it for the
hard green light runs. The 16 tooth front
made it hard for me to keep the front on the
tarmac, but then again I,m just a rookie

Hey guys thanks for the welcome. I like the sound of the Muzzy Pipe it's very different. It's got a real low pitched grumble to it without all the raspiness that I'm use to from Muzzy's I assume that's cause all the muzzy's I've heard in the past have been on 750s and 600s. I can't afford the PC2 right now cause that exhaust was EXPENSIVE and I really wanted to get it before muzzy was out! So right now I'm broke and have this nice pipe but I need some mapping advice(YAFMS) to get rid of this stumble so I can kick some Kawi *** .

Find a shop with a yosh box and manually richen up the bottom, that should get you by. Besides, muzzy developed that pipe on a stock box no remapping.

Back