New Owner - Northeast PA

Datsun350Z

Registered
I've been reading the forums for the last week and trying to get all the basic info that I can. Hope to be able to contribute in the near future, if not at least i'm good for some comic relief.

In the past week I've put about 250 miles on my bike, a black 2004 with about 17k miles. Mods are undertail, brake light and turn signal upgrades, Power Commander, custom exhaust, and i was told the top speed limiter was removed, not that i'm planning on proving that.

It's keeping me from working on my cars, because every nice day has been dedicated to riding. But i'm not complaining. :thumbsup:

I'm likely to hit 20k miles before the end of the year, is there anything I should check / change before that milestone?

Thanks,
Chris

:welcome:aboard and congrats. I'd give her a over all inspection. Post some pics when you get time.:thumbsup:

A few pics I took the other day.

My buddies 2000 Interceptor, my parents harleys, my girlfriends sweet legacy wagon :laugh: (I painted it) are in some of the photos.

103_0574.JPG

103_0576.JPG

103_0577.JPG

103_0578.JPG

103_0579.JPG

103_0580.JPG

103_0581.JPG

103_0582.JPG

103_0583.JPG

103_0584.JPG

103_0586.JPG

103_0589.JPG

103_0590.JPG

:welcome:aboard

Looks good. Don't see to many center stand busa's any more. Just keep on schedule with all of the routine maintenance and the busa will keep going and going. :thumbsup:

Congrats, and :welcome: to the board!

Ride safe, have fun.

Great lookin' scoot! :beerchug:

you in the TOWN northeast or the region? i'm in 16428
Posted via Mobile Device

I got my bike inspected today, and I was curious about the sales on buells.

My dealer had one 1125CR left, they told me with my bike as a trade in I could ride it away for $520.

I'm not gonna lie, It was hard to walk away from a few years newer, 0 miles and a 2 year warranty.

I've been reading the forums for the last week and trying to get all the basic info that I can. Hope to be able to contribute in the near future, if not at least i'm good for some comic relief.

In the past week I've put about 250 miles on my bike, a black 2004 with about 17k miles. Mods are undertail, brake light and turn signal upgrades, Power Commander, custom exhaust, and i was told the top speed limiter was removed, not that i'm planning on proving that.

It's keeping me from working on my cars, because every nice day has been dedicated to riding. But i'm not complaining. :thumbsup:

I'm likely to hit 20k miles before the end of the year, is there anything I should check / change before that milestone?

Thanks,
Chris

Welcome aboard. Where bouts are u located here in penciltucky?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back