New Owner, New Record????

crusty369

Registered
Bought a new 'Busa 5 days ago. 2 hrs. 15 min. later $298 ticket...lol
Love the bike. Still love my Dyna, too. Just different....
Already have a Brocks Alien Head, BMC filter, PC5, undertail, PowerBronze screen, PowerBronze hugger, HotBodies blackout tail light kit, etc. Here, or on the way.
Needing a set of Helibars, and the Buell peg mod.
Looking forward to knee draggin'....
Shawn

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.059759,-97.203656
OG's go fast too.....(;~}€

:thumbsup: I hope you keep the knee dragging to the track days if not you better get used to seeing those lights.

:welcome: I think you had better learn throttle control, or you will not have money for mods :rofl:

Welcome!

And, sadly, I do have that beat.... August 2005, rode my brand new, just-uncrated 2005 Yamaha YZF-R1 out of the showroom floor...... 15 minutes later, I was on the side of the interstate, collecting my *first* citation on that bike! :banghead:

Most unfortunately, it was the first of *several* citations on that machine... apparently, I had a, um, "discipline" problem while riding the R1. :laugh:

Which is one of the primary reasons it was traded in for my current K8 in Nov, 2007.

Buell pegs and knee dragging don't mix really well....speaking from experience.

these bikes can get you in trouble fast! if you don't learn when and where to or not to twist the throttle, they will quickly take away your ability to ride legally :laugh:

:welcome: to the board

:welcome: to the ORG! :cheerleader:

nope not a new record..lol but were not surprised either. i hit high 1??mph on my run home from the dealership too. hard no to!.

i also have a dyna. :thumbs: 91 Sturgis. water u sportin? were pic whores here so please post some pics of your rides. :please:

and be really careful for the 1st 6 months. most wipeouts happen in the 1st 6 months. in fact insurance lifespan of our bikes is 3 months! so be careful! :whistle:and rip it up!

sweet and welcome,,, ya can swap ticket stories with twt...lol oh thats right he didnt get a ticket

Back