New Busa owner In Los Angeles

ken_z

Registered
Hey hows it going guys? My name is Kenny and I just purchased a Gray/Black 05 Hayabusa and it is completely stock except for the puig windscreen and front SS brake lines that the previous owner installed.

This is my 2nd bike, my first was a Triumph Daytona 675 and I loved it but I felt I was too big for the bike :) and after riding it for awhile you get kinda tired from the aggressive riding position. So anyway I sold it and got the Busa the following day and I absolutely love it. I am still trying to get use to rev matching on this bike since the throttle is alittle bit more sensitive than what i am used to. I ordered a few parts from Greg@HPC who was btw great to deal with. I ordered a full Ti-force Ti Sumo exhaust with a bmc race filter and a power commander.

Now I am looking into a undertail because for 1 that shovel kinda kills the look of the bike and 2nd I cant use my stock turn signals with the high mnt exhaust. I am leaning getting the Yana Shiki and having my buddy Mike at Clearcorners to replace the LED into something much brighter since I dont want to get ran over because someone couldnt see my brake lights.

Sorry for rambling for so much but here is some pictures of my previous and current bike.

06 Daytona

IMG_2311.jpg

And my 05 Busa (These are pictures from previous owner)

46273fa2.jpg

5329c5b8.jpg

good looking busa you picked up. really looks like the previous owner took care of her. welcome to the club

:welcome: to the Org.
Nice pics too. I live in OC, hope to meet and ride with you soon.
Ride her safe.
Bubba

:welcome: to the .oRg...

Congrats on the serious upgrade!

Ride safe, ride sane...stick around awhile...

Back