cmeanu

Registered
I just bought a new 2007 Busa. Been riding for about a month now. No pictures yet but will be getting some this weekend.
I am living in Japan so still getting used to the traffic and roads. But I am sure I am going to love my bike. A few guys here at the base ride all the time. I hope I can learn a lot from you guys.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats!

Hope you enjoy the new ride... Good luck navagating japanese roads. What part of Japan are you in. I visited Japan last year and the roads are so small, but looked like they would be fun on two wheels......... And as you now know we must have pics...........

Ok. I just got home. Here are some pictures that I took the first day I got it home. I have a lot of ideas for this bike.

Picture207.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bike, your first mod to your bike should be to take off and burn the warning stickers and reflectors or you could take them back too suzuki.

Ah hell yell, that is one awesome, sweet ride bro. Reflectors and stickers must go.
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
enjoy and be safe. You just bought and azz of bike. Especially that
kickass.gif
black, which by the way is the fastest color.

Did you buy an American or Japanese spec? I bought my 2001 over there - lots of riding around Mt Fuji (I was out of Atsugi)...

Lots of good stuff over there for your scoot; in traffic, just fold your mirrors in and shoot!

Welcome!

Back