New member residing in ATL

Beaubear12

Registered
Hello all,

Owner of 2018 busa. Owned for a two years now. It's my 4th bike, but first busa. Originally from Florida but moved to GA 4 years ago. Going turbo in a few months so I'll be searching the forums for parts and advice.

Thanks for reading

:welcome:
Nice to see a bit of hope for the future . .
Most of us are wondering when we can ride again and you are talking about getting a turbo fitted soon!
Go you!!!
Lol my bad. In these trying times, most companies are letting people defer mortgages and car payments. So I took advantage. I know it is wrong and i might be get bad karma, but luckily my job is considered "essential". But I did it because... Race bike

giphy-gif.gif

@Beaubear12 ~ #LookUpLucy ~ #SheMakesGoodPower ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
View attachment 1616268

@Beaubear12 ~ #LookUpLucy ~ #SheMakesGoodPower ~ #THEoRg *

[/QUOTwill

Will do, appreciate the heads up

Oh I bought a kit already, nothing fancy or well known. I actually purchased it before I even had a busa. It's called proboost. The race version with the external blow off. It's the Here is a partial pic of the goodies. Only thing I'm waiting for is a quick shifter, secondary fuel mod and ceramic wheel bearings. I've been buying mods for the last two years without installing. Want to go from stock to oh ****, all at one time

What are your power goals? And how will you be tuning?
Great pics btw, you seem to be fitting in well!
Power goals are not too much, only want enough to beat this r1 that keeps beating me. He's Carole Baskins and I'm joe. As for tuning I have a PCV that will be used, along when a sfm( once I purchase). Bike will be going to a professional for dyno. I wanted to go bazzaz but this tuner says he prefers power commander.

Power goals are not too much, only want enough to beat this r1 that keeps beating me. He's Carole Baskins and I'm joe. As for tuning I have a PCV that will be used, along when a sfm( once I purchase). Bike will be going to a professional for dyno. I wanted to go bazzaz but this tuner says he prefers power commander.
I know from experience that "not too much" turns into "I need more" almost immediately...
I'd suggest looking around here for some info on tuning through the ECU, for a gen 2 it's a viable option. Make sure your tuner is experienced and honest. They're not all that way. Keep us in the loop!

I know from experience that "not too much" turns into "I need more" almost immediately...
I'd suggest looking around here for some info on tuning through the ECU, for a gen 2 it's a viable option. Make sure your tuner is experienced and honest. They're not all that way. Keep us in the loop!
You're right about the need more part, but the way my bank account is set up... I'm going to do some more research and making calls to other tuners this week. I'll keep you all updated

Back