New member of hayabusa.org

Kamz

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm Kamz from belgium. I'm riding a black 2003 hayabusa. There are not many modification only.

- Full akrapovic exhaust
- Memjet

I often read the threats and post but I never posted anything. Now that I have an issue with my precious busa, I finally decided to post something.

Here the picture of the bikes :

Take care all !

Kamz

5255_1206463555337_1041115716_647858_620153_n.jpg

5255_1206463955347_1041115716_647862_7975383_n.jpg

Welcome!
I love Belgium! I was very fortunate in my early career years to have spent some time there doing an apprenticeship. I was in Ghent and have extended family all over the country. Great beer, better food and good people!
:welcome:

My bike used to look like that! Welcome to the .org, but what's the issue that you mentioned? :welcome:

Hi everyone,

I'm Kamz from belgium. I'm riding a black 2003 hayabusa. There are not many modification only.

- Full akrapovic exhaust
- Memjet

I often read the threats and post but I never posted anything. Now that I have an issue with my precious busa, I finally decided to post something.

Here the picture of the bikes :

Take care all !

Kamz

My bike used to look like that! Welcome to the .org, but what's the issue that you mentioned? :welcome:

Yeah and what are these threats you speak of?!:whistle: Welcome to the ORG.; nice looking Busa!!

welcome to the ORG Kamz, what seems to be the issue you have with your busa???

Back