New joe rocket hayabusa jackets for 2007

Wel I can see that about 7 or 8 hundred bucks is about to be spent on a coupla new jackets...
1 new Textile and 1 new Leather jacket...

David

Yep those new jackets are pretty neat.... There are a couple of them coming out... AGV has an awesome one that is new.... saw it in a dealer's catalog.

will have to compare them both...want leather this time not textile..the power trip one i have shakes the living #### out of me ..enough to blur my vision anything above 100 mph

Yep those new jackets are pretty neat.... There are a couple of them coming out... AGV has an awesome one that is new.... saw it in a dealer's catalog.
Do you have a link for the AGV jackets...
Perhaps I should look at them as well...
More, potential jackets, possibly...
I gonna have to really suck up to Wifey for a while...

David

David
Here is the older one (at least for comparos):

http://www.agvsport.com/2003/2003/leatherj/hayabusa/index.htm

Joe rocket is my favorite...AGV doesn't fit me well...
rock.gif

Can someone post pics. It's asking me to download a program for viewing...just took some heat for that (company lap top).

David
David,
I will find you a link... give me a few...
Here are links to all the genuine Suzuki accessories Jackets...

Blue/Sil

Black w/ red

Gray

White...

All

There should be a law against doing that to a busa.........i liked the jacket though

Those are nice. I wish the AGV I have had the hump a hare lower. When tucked in restricks my helmet from going back further.

I happen to be very close the the JR guys... here is a closer look...

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

sorry for the backyard pictures... we are not exactly professional photographers
tounge.gif

GC

Back