Joe Rocket Michael Jordan line

If you didn't know Jordan has rode LaGuna Seca on a GP bike.
wow.gif

when jordan starts paying me, i will wear his jackets.....i dont think i want to be riding around with jordan across my chest. also i want to buy a 2 piece suit or just the pants b/c i have a jacket with full zipper, but for my waist size i should be 3'' taller
sad.gif

Yea but he doesnt seem to care too much about their head gear now does he. PRO riders and they've got the run of the mill HJC w/ a unique paint job. Geesh.

I'm sure he'll do good in this venture,look at oakley sun glasses.The pricing will have alot to do with his success on the gear.

Yea but he doesnt seem to care too much about their head gear now does he.  PRO riders and they've got the run of the mill HJC w/ a unique paint job.  Geesh.
Well HJC is good in my book...probably saved my life when I crashed at 130.....The saying "you get waht you pay for" is not always tru.

Squids will buy it for the name, and like any other big name product, they'll think it makes them ride better.

For the same amount of money, you could probably more gear, and better protection, as long as you didn't need the NAME on it.

Back