New Hayabusa Owner

NJhayato

Registered
Hello Everyone,

I just got my first red/black Hayabusa and It’s just an incredible machine. I will try to download some pic's tomorrow.

Can someone please tell me what type of accessories I can put on? I would like to change the pipes and install a power commander. I also would like to put some chrome on her.

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new Busa.
cool.gif

Welcome to the board. There are a couple of people on here who can help you with mod ideas, who should I direct you to...........oh yeah everybody, except me. I just haven't been able to bring myself to do any mods.

welcome to the board. I would wait a few before getting any mods done. Ride and enjoy your new found drug dealer (Known as the Busa)

Welcome, and enjoy. Be careful, the Busa will suck up all your extra $$$$...so many different things you can do to the bike, I hope you enjoy it...take it easy on the throttle for a few days...hehehe
tounge.gif

Congrats! It seems like there is a never ending list of mods that can be done to a Busa. Welcome to the board!

welcome to the board and congrats on ya new toy
biggrin.gif
there are so many things you can do with a busa,if ya got the money you can do what you like.

Welcome to the maddness....
cool.gif
and congrats on the new ride....
beerchug.gif

3 words for ya before you post pics....

remove

stickers

reflectors

be safe.... shine side up...
race.gif

mdp

welcome to the board!

lots of great folks and great info here.

Enjoy!

welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
... and congrats on your new bike
beerchug.gif

I suggest you go for a full titanium muzzy exhaust system, and a cutom MAP by quaser.

Back