new guy from hou,tx

drag_on77598

Registered
well hello all!! i was a member awhile ago, under the name stolen busa, i had a friend named brad on here handle was gixxerhyper, if he is still around tell him i said hi!! in anycase to all h-town riders, i just took my bike to austin tx, the hill country. TRUST ME IF YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE LIME CREEK RD RIDE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CORNERING IS!!! contact me for info or if you just want to ride!!

Austin_Texas_009.jpg

Hopefully, I will be doing some of that riding this summer! Maybe we can get together for a ride!

i'll be damned, the famous johnny cheese, i can't believe i forgot to come see your shop, you have a great name in houston for killing zx-12's, especially HIGHLANDS(lmao), i used to ride with gilbert and peck.
in anycase you are the guy i need to speak to about beefing up my 1k, whenever you have time im me!!
i nwill be in austin in 2 more weeks, maybe we can hook up. and to any who want to ride just let me know, i'm always down.

bigbsbusa, hey hit me up, i wk off-shore and believe it or not i am trying to get over to iraq, to work(halliburton), just wanted to see if you have some civilian friends with info they are paying about 35,000 per mth for guys with my certifications. stay safe,

bigbsbusa, hey hit me up, i wk off-shore and believe it or not i am trying to get over to iraq, to work(halliburton), just wanted to see if you have some civilian friends with info they are paying about 35,000 per mth for guys with my certifications. stay safe,
Shiite, well we can make it a real merry trip. I'm from Lake Charles and me and BigBS have been talking of hooking up sometime this summer and heading to Austin. My girlfriend lives in Austin and I'm there pretty regular. I'm in Houston just about every other weekend because I have 2 sisters and a brother that live there. Oh yeah, and whole host of other relatives also. We'll holla.

Brian

Shiite, well we can make it a real merry trip. I'm from Lake Charles and me and BigBS have been talking of hooking up sometime this summer and heading to Austin. My girlfriend lives in Austin and I'm there pretty regular. I'm in Houston just about every other weekend because I have 2 sisters and a brother that live there. Oh yeah, and whole host of other relatives also. We'll holla.

Brian

Texas Hill Country is absolutely the best.  I really miss those roads.  Head down to Leakey TX, south of I-10.  You won't regret it.

Hey man I'm in Houston and I'm thinkin about heading about heading out to Austin next month for the Relays. You look familiar. I ride a lot on Sundays and hang out at the usual places (Reed Road, The Shack, Holmes Road). Holler at me.

I see a group thing coming real soon. Hey Southside, have any of the local clubs ever tried getting the Biker Roundup to go to Texax (i.e. Houston or Austin). I know for a fact that Austin have some good places to ride.

trust me when i tell you Austin rides are the ####. me and my girl stayed at a inn called baymont right of the hwy(35), not only was the ride sweet but they gave us a kick ass suite for the price of a single 79.00, but anyway riding down the hwy i stopped at a harley shop, and some salesman gave me step by step directions to go to lime creek. even the ride to the hills was kick ass. all the rodes are excellent.
at night 6th street was cool, more drunk women than i have ever seen, but not really my style so we drove to san antonio, and kicked it on the riverwalk.
anyone who wants to ride or trailor up to austin pls let me know!!

I'll give ya a holla when I get back. Should be sometime towards the end of June.

Shiite, well we can make it a real merry trip.  I'm from Lake Charles and me and BigBS have been talking of hooking up sometime this summer and heading to Austin.  My girlfriend lives in Austin and I'm there pretty regular.  I'm in Houston just about every other weekend because I have 2 sisters and a brother that live there.  Oh yeah, and whole host of other relatives also.  We'll holla.

Brian
hey sorry it took so long to respond, but whenever you are ready get at me and let me know i'll be hm on the 21st

Back