new from Ohio

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
I everyone names Wardie and I live in Youngstown, Ohio. My Busa is an 01 completely stock. I am going to add Heli Bars, GPS and just do some distance. Looking foirward to meeting some members at the Cleveland Cycle World Show at the end of January and riding down to Robbinsville for the Busa Bash. Wardie

Hey Wardie, Glad to see you post public... So... what do you do for a living? :whistle: (sort of gave a couple of the Ohio guys a heads up on your weekend activities, they just do not know it was you... well till now)

:laugh: honestly.. looking forward to meeting you in Cleveland..

Welcome to the Hayabusa.Org Wardie; be sure and post your Busa's pictures ASAP!:cheerleader:

Hayabusa who would of thought it? I guess the CBR900RR did me in and hooked me. Last night some young dude say Wardie I'd never of known you rode rockets kinda thought you were a crusier guy? I told em' lots of young dudes think that, that's why I always get inside on the turns! Ha,ha Ha I'll post a pic of my Busa later today. It looks just like Pashnits, well almost LOL. Thanks to all of you who greeted me. I have too many hobbies and can't really support all of them time wise. I just like to ride. I work in radio sales and host the 2 Wheel Power Motorcycle Show on Clear Channel Radio. The show airs Mondays at 6:05pm on 570am WKBN. You can hear on the net live at www.570wkbn.com when the page comes up scroll down to the motorcycle icon click on and follow the directions. Dats it! Let me know where everyone is meeting in Cleveland. That's a working day with interviews and such but I'd like to meet some of you. Wardie AMA, BMWMOA,BMWRA,IBA

The pic on my signature is from inside the pits at Daytona 200. Those are just some of the lovely umbrella girls. The Ducati girls are the most attractive and who can fault the bright red and black color schemes...I can't!!! Honda comes in a close second. Worth going to the pits everytime! Wardie

Welcome. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the Cleveland show but I'm gonna try.
Posted via Mobile Device

oops :laugh:

good grief, can't wait for this year to be over!!! sorry for messing up your thread wardie, i have apparently forgotten how to send a pm to DR1300R doh

Last edited:
heh, Welcome man, I'm from Youngstown too, Austintown actually. I've got a blue/silver (fastest colors by far :D ) '05. You should also check out Ohio Riders I got by the same name over there. Hope to catch a ride with you someday!

Back