New footage, Trying some new editing

(MoTrFinger @ Mar. 11 2007,21:00) So I got some advice on how to use the 2 different views of footage. So I mixed together transistions from teh onboard stuff to the roadside footage. Let me know what you think.

3-11-07

NWS Sound Track!!!

http://www.motrfinger.com/video_page.htm
Its cool .

It would be nice to have bunch of cameras at the inside of every hairpin
biggrin.gif

(Revolution @ Mar. 12 2007,17:58) looks kool, improvement over last one  
beerchug.gif
Tx man I tightened up on the transitions so it seems like more action I think I almost could have gone a little tighter.
smile.gif

What software are you using to edit? There is so much you can do with multiple streams than linear transitions. I dont have any off the bike video (coming shortly), but I have multiple cameras on the bike. Imagine something similar to this with some on board and stationary fottage synchronized. BTW, the entire cost of the video editing software I am using is $10.

Ridin2Bixby

Hit me up if you want to know how to do stuff like this.

(BusaWhipped @ Mar. 13 2007,07:10) What software are you using to edit?  There is so much you can do with multiple streams than linear transitions.  I dont have any off the bike video (coming shortly), but I have multiple cameras on the bike.  Imagine something similar to this with some on board and stationary fottage synchronized.  BTW, the entire cost of the video editing software I am using is $10.

Ridin2Bixby

Hit me up if you want to know how to do stuff like this.
I have 2 bullet cams on the bike front and rear view. I've done some PIP and such gona post one as soon as I can find one ;) But that's a great job of editing and such seems you have it down pat. My weakness seems to be editing and presentation. I'm using Premier 1.5 but its got more **** than I know what to do with although I'm getting better with time ;) You should hook me up with that 10buck stuff I may get more out of it
smile.gif
Thanks for the hookups!

Back