New Exhaust System For My New Busa

thanx for all messages  
beerchug.gif

Some time ago I wanted to add a PCIII to my 05 BUSA which already has a TRE. I was told by a friend that putting both on would not help with any power gains. I thought each device did a sepearate thing. The TRE for un-restricting the timing and top end govenor. The PCIII for fine tuning the mods. Now I see you have both on yours. I'm a bit confused
rock.gif
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(busabiker69 @ Oct. 10 2006,16:20) Some time ago I wanted to add a PCIII to my 05 BUSA which already has a TRE.  I was told by a friend that putting both on would not help with any power gains.  I thought each device did a sepearate thing.  The TRE for un-restricting the timing and top end govenor.  The PCIII for fine tuning the mods.  Now I see you have both on yours.  I'm a bit confused
rock.gif
  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If you don't have any aftermarket performance parts you probably won't need a power commander. It will smooth out a stock bike a bit but that's about it. If you have aftermarket performance parts you'll need the power commander to get the full benefit from them. If you have those things and plan on going past 185mph, then you'll need a TRE.

I do not plan on going past 185 mph but I understood that the TRE also helped with the timing retard in the first four gears. As far as performance mods go I have some yoshi slip ons and am currently looking for a full exhaust system. Can I have both the TRE and the PCIII on for max performance?

(busabiker69 @ Oct. 10 2006,13:52) I do not plan on going past 185 mph but I understood that the TRE also helped with the timing retard in the first four gears. As far as performance mods go I have some yoshi slip ons and am currently looking for a full exhaust system. Can I have both the TRE and the PCIII on for max performance?
For more power , you need 4-2-1 exhaust system , you need a powercommander with a good mapping installed , tre , a good air filter like KN and iridium sparks , if you want more more power you can go with a turbo or enlarge the engine cc or a nos system , you have too many options for performance on the busa .

Sweet pictures ! Great Setup !

Ok now... lay down the camera and put some dirt on that bike and wear on those tires
biggrin.gif

(Sangai @ Oct. 11 2006,06:35) Sweet pictures ! Great Setup !

Ok now... lay down the camera and put some dirt on that bike and wear on those tires  
biggrin.gif
sure
beerchug.gif
thanx
smile.gif

(Guclu @ Oct. 11 2006,06:03)
(busabiker69 @ Oct. 10 2006,13:52) I do not plan on going past 185 mph but I understood that the TRE also helped with the timing retard in the first four gears. As far as performance mods go I have some yoshi slip ons and am currently looking for a full exhaust system. Can I have both the TRE and the PCIII on for max performance?
For more power , you need 4-2-1 exhaust system , you need a powercommander with a good mapping installed , tre , a good air filter like KN and iridium sparks , if you want more more power you can go with a turbo or enlarge the engine cc or a nos system , you have too many options for performance on the busa .
So TRE and a PCIII can go together.
beerchug.gif

Dude thats a nice pic man.. your bike is looking and sounding great! very tastefully done so far... keep up the good work!

I really appeciate seeing your pics, hearing your pipe and and seeing the dyna chart. I'm getting my next Busa in a few days and I really want to put some slip on cans on the new beast. I'm doing it mostly for the look and the sound, and I'll take what ever small gains I can get from the pipe. The Busa I'm getting already has a PC. The Yosh pipe really sounds great. Thanks again

Copperone , you're welcome , i did nothing , thanx for all messages friends
beerchug.gif

Back