New Exhaust System For My New Busa

Very impressive!
beerchug.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Oct. 06 2006,13:01)
(bigoltool @ Oct. 07 2006,02:58) I'm curious do all of the new busas have the unfinished chains? My 03 has a gold colored chain.

BTW Guclu that is my favorite Exhaust system if I had the money for it. Excellent.
I think youre lookin at the black & white shot,its gold in the other shots.
DOH! That what I get for surfing at work! I was looking at the pics with my browser minimized and didnt realize it was the B/W shot. I'm and idiot!

Nice bike and great choice with that exhaust! I thought I had my future exhaust choices narrowed down already but now I see this! Had seen pics but not heard it ,so back to the research now I have another choice.

(SpeedGeek @ Oct. 07 2006,11:09) Tha sounds GREAT! Did you have it dyno'd for the HP gains?  just curious....
sure , here it is ,

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Orginal stock was 145 hp , after installing TRE , IridiumSparks , KN AirFilter , TriOvalSystem , PCIII , we measured about 163 hp . In Europe all bikes must carry an exhaust sensor to catch the European Emission Standarts , so it makes the bike slightly slower than the bikes in States .

(don't bother the photo date , it's from the camera , miss arranged , it's taken by a person working in the shop with a cheap digital camera)

Looks fantastic n sounds way cool.

Have a sound clip of your other bikes exhaust to compare..???

Thanks for sharing. Must be a 1,000 pixel camera. Those pics are great............
bowdown.gif

yeah seriously, what camera is that. my girl got me a 10 mega pixel camera for my b-day so im looking foward tio it but i wouldve liked a hmf exhaust

(Ruben @ Oct. 07 2006,13:04) Looks fantastic n sounds way cool.  

Have a sound clip of your other bikes exhaust to compare..???
I'll make a clip soon , thanx for all supports
smile.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Oct. 08 2006,08:10) yeah seriously, what camera is that. my girl got me a 10 mega pixel camera for my b-day so im looking foward tio it but i wouldve liked a hmf exhaust

* I'm using Canon's EOS-1Ds Mark II camera , it's 16.7 megapixel camera , world's best camera in its format (35mm) .

3 new photos ,

(Guclu @ Oct. 08 2006,13:41)
(PUNN1025 @ Oct. 08 2006,08:10) yeah seriously, what camera is that. my girl got me a 10 mega pixel camera for my b-day so im looking foward tio it but i wouldve liked a hmf exhaust

* I'm using Canon's EOS-1Ds Mark II camera , it's 16.7 megapixel camera , world's best camera in its format (35mm) .
uMM! That camera is over 4 grand! The Busa of cameras!

@PUNN1025 , after giving 4 grand you have to spend more for lenses , for every angle you need a lense for that angle , a good photo setup will cost you about 25000Dollars ...

Back