new exhaust for xmas

mospeed

Registered
hey everyone,
Well my brother decided to get me a Yoshimura Titanium RS3 Full Exhaust (tri-oval) for the busa. I haven't been home to put it on yet. What does everyone thing about this exhaust? I'm still a bit skeptical of ditching the 2 muffler set up for the single... but does this sound make up for it? anyone have some pics of this exhaust on the busa?

and do I REALLY need the power commander for it? I don't race the bike or looking for outragous power out of it, I think it has plently as it is...

thanks everyone?

Yoshi's are the best for a suzuki! You really really really should get a power commander, but to each his own. At least do the marble mod or pair valve mod when putting it on (search if you are unfamilar).

You will like it if you want mospeed!
biggrin.gif

Only bolt-on tri-ovals titanium, so you can image only have one pipe.  The model is TRS for the tri-oval, I think!

DSC03205.jpg

DSC07947.jpg

The R22 is exactlywhat I'm after also.....looks good on your bike and I see your little girl has laid claim to your busa as well. Good luck gettin' her off of it. (ha ha). Happy new year!!

you will love the sound and the performance. search back there are some pics i posted that will give you an ideal of what they look like.

the yosh is a very nice street system,you can try it without a pc.....but it will run much better with a pc and a good map,i have had mine for almost 2 years,good fit decent power and not to loud,i have no complaints

....but as of right now i have a brock gen 3 on the way,so i will soon see just how they compare

You're prolly gonna love it.......I don't have one but I've seen and heard them. Very nice set up.

To fully realize the potential of the system,you'll need a PC,congrats.
beerchug.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jan. 02 2007,07:05) To fully realize the potential of the system,you'll need a PC,congrats.
beerchug.gif
+1 and some.

Back