New Enough or other store coupons?

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody have any coupons for gear to New Enough, or by that matter to any other stores....:whistle:

Looking at grabbing a few things:thumbsup:

I mean, ya know if you're not gonna use them before they expire or somethin...I'm just sayin...:whistle:???

:laugh:

:google: is your friend :p

...that's what I usually do to find codes for discounts...sometimes you find a pretty good one :thumbsup:

So much for yer cupons azz:whistle: Thread went south qwick

Dude...and I kNEW it would..I was typing thinkin that same thing...yup lemme launch this thing but watch..all the ho's will come out and talk about everything but the damm coupons:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I just went ahead and ordered them anyways, if I geta coupon i'll go back and get soe more shid...feel free to ho around in this room, I think we dont have to check out till like Noon folks:rofl::rofl:

You guys are all the brothers I never wanted :rofl:

Hey Brendan!

Notice how she slyly tries to get us away from the leather lace concept by pronouncing us BROTHERS:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Predicteabale creatures aren't they...this goes back to what we were talking about 5 minutes ago doesnt it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Lycan, I TRIED to help...it's more than these other HOOKERS did... :whistle:

Back