NEW EDITION TO THE FAMILY!!!

And here's the his and hers that we had a year ago. This one was nice. Before we sold it we took a bunch of parts off of it like the tank bra that I just sold and the gel seat which is now on Rocky's new Busa, the passenger grips and some other random stuff.

Holt_His_Hers.JPG

+1, Congrats on the new baby. Tell Rocky it will come natural.
This is actually Rocky's 3rd busa and I really hope he keeps this one. It's SOOO romantical to have his and hers (like Busa Jules and Doc Drop and Busa Sweetie and (if I'm right VA Busa and Da Murf) and be able to switch parts back and forth. The first night he got it we already switched windscreen's and I got him some new grips. Here's a pic of the first busa he had a couple of years ago. I sat on it and after that I wanted one soooo bad but I could barely get it off the kickstand then (and he wouldn't even let me take it around the block)  
argue.gif
don't forget husband and wife busa riders bigmac0331 & Mrs. bigmack0331, Rusty & Robyn.
laugh.gif

This is actually Rocky's 3rd busa and I really hope he keeps this one. It's SOOO romantical to have his and hers (like Busa Jules and Doc Drop and Busa Sweetie and (if I'm right VA Busa and Da Murf) and be able to switch parts back and forth. The first night he got it we already switched windscreen's and I got him some new grips. Here's a pic of the first busa he had a couple of years ago. I sat on it and after that I wanted one soooo bad but I could barely get it off the kickstand then (and he wouldn't even let me take it around the block)  
argue.gif
don't forget husband and wife busa riders bigmac0331 & Mrs. bigmack0331, Rusty & Robyn.
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

congrats!

mann i wish i had the dough, always wanted an RC51, actually came down to that or the 'busa.

Congrats on the new bike! I hope after Diana get's more comfortable on her bike she'll move up to a busa.

argue.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks Hal!!!!!
clap.gif
woot.gif

I'd love to take the RC off your hands, just not sure if the price would be right or it would be tangible right now. What are you looking to get for it? ;)

Congrats on the upgrade! (keep the RC too! Can't have too many bikes!  
firedevil.gif
)

(NARider has an '01 gixxer 1000 stretched with a little n2o so he can keep up with me! But they're close enough in family that we do trade/share some parts)

Deb

3rd one huh? Does he get bored easy . Sounds like he will get something different by the summer !
laugh.gif

Back