NEW EDITION TO THE FAMILY!!!

Purple1300

Registered
After the Hot Busa Babe Bash and riding from Crestview to Biloxi and back and another long trip from Jacksonville to Daytona and back, Rocky decided to get a busa! Found a good deal on one right here in Jacksonville. Anyone want an RC51?

DSCF1975.JPG

We already started switching parts. He grabbed my double bubble and I switched for his chrome windscreen but it broke the second day I had it on there! So I ordered a new DB windscreen.

DSCF1974.JPG

AWESOME!! I'd almost take the Honda off your hands.. ya know.. just to get it out of your way....

I love the pic with the pug looking like... where's mine??

+1, Congrats on the new baby. Tell Rocky it will come natural.
This is actually Rocky's 3rd busa and I really hope he keeps this one. It's SOOO romantical to have his and hers (like Busa Jules and Doc Drop and Busa Sweetie and (if I'm right VA Busa and Da Murf) and be able to switch parts back and forth. The first night he got it we already switched windscreen's and I got him some new grips. Here's a pic of the first busa he had a couple of years ago. I sat on it and after that I wanted one soooo bad but I could barely get it off the kickstand then (and he wouldn't even let me take it around the block)
argue.gif

his_bike.jpg

Back