New decal kit

KennyMac

Registered
G'day guys,
I had a bit of left over materials and since I have done a heap of other peoples busas, it was time to upgrade my own. Thought I might share (since there were pics and we all love pics). Before you ask, yes, I know that one kanji is reversed. lol. I know that some of you hate it. lol even more. Don't be afraid to contact me if you want stuff. Enjoy the pics. Anyway, I hope you all have a great xmas and a safe new year from us at Thunder and all the Aussie Busa guys.

TC01.jpg

TC02.jpg

TC03.jpg

TC04.jpg

TC05.jpg

You will definitely always know which bike is yours. Looks like some good skill in making them, but why reverse the right side decal?

(BigBSBusa @ Dec. 07 2006,08:50) You will definitely always know which bike is yours.  Looks like some good skill in making them, but why reverse the right side decal?
so they both point in the same direction!!

Right Kenny??

Kenny, looking nice man. Still enjoying the setup you did for me.

bu2.jpg

Kenny is the man. He did a super job on my kit. Still waiting for painter to finish her up.

Dead on the money, Dustin. Can't have flames coming off a flatish edge or running against the wind. That is a really nice picture of your bike there Val. Can I use it? Since I have you here, I will tell you what i did with the money I made this year. (for those that don't know, I'm a SGT in the Aussie Army and I spend all my own time working on Busas). I have bought and brand new website - hayabusa.com.au - and am busy getting it sorted for the new year. If anything, it is worth having a read in the about us area. The best I can do is offer all club member a top discount on the products (which I know there is stuff all there at the moment). It is a tricky process trying to write it for Aus when most things are aimed at US businesses but I almost got it figured. All except accurate shipping. I would just like to thank all you guys from Zoey and I for the work you sent our way through the year and the many kind comments we have gratefully received. The best way that I can see to repay you is to do the best we can and leave some bucks in your pockets. Cheers guys and Merry Christmas. A what the hell, I will give you a sneak peek at a kit I have been making for the last week. Shhh, its a secret. lol. It is actually a fully racng striped bike from guard to tail but I think you guys will appreciate the detail in it.
arsetextured.jpg

suzukislargeandsmallTEXTURED.jpg

Nice, the Kanji is reversed just like the water rotates in the opposite direction, on the other side of the equator. Dang.

Back