Hayabusa Decals

EvilPixel

Registered
Heys guys, I'm new to the board. I know you guys love pics , so i made a few. Anyways i had a few decals laying around and thought i put them to show. I put 2 on my cans, (ART's) cans. The carbon fiber doesn't get hot like metal cans do, so i had no issue with distorting the decal. I liked the fact that the cans had no decals glued on them when i purchased them. So i put my own on them. I also put 2 on my dodge truck on the back window. Just to show i'm a big fan of my bike. It also looks good with the bike in the back, for long trips. Sorry no pics of that. I will have some soon for you guys. I know you guys will rage me on the reflectors, don't worry there coming off. Give your thoughts!!

DSC00483.JPG

Sweet pics, welcome to the Org. I like the decals on the exhaust, I 've never seen that before. That's cherry.
beerchug.gif

Where is Fort Myers?

What branch you in Air Force/Army/Navy/Marines?

Sorry almost forgot nice pics! Any other mods planned?

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101759352 -->

Thanks for the greatings, "got-busa" sorry old address, that was FL, by the way. Been edited since. Now live in Panama City, FL. No service, just student. Next Mod? ahhh maybe a vid mount. I think i left my Skydiving helmet in FortMyers, it had a mount on the side of it, for skydiving vids. Wished i had it here, I'll get it back when i visit the folks in FortMyers for christmas. I make some vids for you guys. Again thanks for the welcomes and comments.
director.gif

Back