new computer

red1100cc

Registered
I have been at a tech disadvantage for most of the winter.
my laptop died, the I-pad is a P-ita, my phone got stolen at a gift wrapping party in Dec., dangit!
my dear wife has bought me a new phone and computer. I am having a time learning a computer again. the phone is easier to work with and has more than a 2hr battery life. :cheerleader:
so now that have a keyboard again I am able to, well, type. I am sure some of yall have noticed an increase in my posts. it's a pain to nav the site on a phone, but the computer is becoming a wizz.
im still trying to lock down all my pics from my trip. some were lost forever with my phone.
as soon as I get them together, I have some darn good tales to tell.

until then....see ya in cyberspace.
:beerchug:

Russ Red1100cc

Good to see you Russ, and I am very sorry to hear about your phone. That sucks, and at a gift wrapping party?

glad you are going to be able to be around more :beerchug: sorry about the loss of everything, especially the pics which can't be replaced

Just heard that the new phones coming out (in 2015 sometime) will have anti theft software installed.

Some how if it is stolen it will be useless to anyone else.
Not sure how it will work yet.

Maybe if their DNA doesn't match then the device will give them a shock. :crowbar:

Good to see you Russ, and I am very sorry to hear about your phone. That sucks, and at a gift wrapping party?

Yea, I couldn't believe it. At a wrapping party to provide presents to children that had none. it had to be someone that didn't know me. I just want my pic back.
I have been able to get most of them off another zip drive and FB. but some, well they are just gone forever.

oh well. I can always go back and do it again.

Russ i found a new burger joint... havn't been there yet hough. :)

Sounds like the beginnings of a plan. :beerchug:

Man that just bites, to lose your pics like that :banghead:

Glad you're getting back to posting and we can't wait to hear about the trip!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Let me know when Russ, We can go together for the first go round. I'll buy :) Also have a badass sleeping couch and a huge back yard for your tent.

Back