New Color

Who chooses these colors? Do they flip a coin? I was soooo looking forward to a nice new color scheme so I could buy my first Busa. At this point I'm considering a black zx-10r!! I hate to make it sound that color is that important:blush:

Who chooses these colors? Do they flip a coin? I was soooo looking forward to a nice new color scheme so I could buy my first Busa. At this point I'm considering a black zx-10r!! I hate to make it sound that color is that important:blush:

Everyday I say a prayer to the Suzuki paint choosing gods for a BRIGHT RED/WHITE 2004!!!! Oh, and throw in some more power while your at it.  :D

Who chooses these colors?  Do they flip a coin?  I was soooo looking forward to a nice new color scheme so I could buy my first Busa.  At this point I'm considering a black zx-10r!! I hate to make it sound that color is that important:blush:
if you're considering a black zx10r, why not get a black busa? its a whole lot purdier and a hellova lot faster... just a though
:thumbsup:

I'd like to see a light metalic blue busa...that way I can chrome the frame, wheels & a bunch of stuff .....really make the
busa bad a$$.
Do I hear winter project.....? :tounge:

I like the color, it is different. I get tired of the same ole sh@t all the time every manufacturer pretty much stays with the same color. It is nice to see a change, plus no matter what color you put on the Busa it always looks good.

Back