new cans

starfly

Registered
:thumbsup:Hi Guys.... looking for some help here..... I promised myself some new end cans for christmas.. Im looking for Titanium.... and I want a nice deep throaty roar.. I want to see the paving slaps rattle as I wind her up.... any suggestions ? Dont really like the DEVIL ones.. they look cheap...I quite like Beowulf warriors but the sound isnt really....intimidating enough
any help please guys...
can anyone help me post a picture of my Busa on here.. when I tried it asks for a webb addy and I dont have one

Two Brothers look good and sound very deep and loud! My Carbon Fibers are for sale cheap if you want to go that route.

SmallPicofHayabusa.jpg

To post pics I go to Additional Options, click on Manage Attatchments, click on Browse, then find the pic on your computer, then click on Upload.

The people here can tell you better about the right cans than I can.

Pahrump Chase.jpg

i have yosh slip on's for a gen one i will be selling soon but they are not loud which i appreciate. i'm not really into loud pipes for street
good luck

awwww....shee-it, I thought you were be showin off some work you had done to your wife:laugh: j/k......but if you ever do:whistle:

I switched from HMF dual hi-mounts to my current TiForce hi-mount....major differences??
HMFs were way 'deeper', had almost Vtwin growl-TiForce makes bike sound like MotoGP Gixxer 1K with biggr nuts...still wails at hi rpms but has a nicer tone at low revs.
oh yeh-and the Ti weighs about 9 lbs....the HMF was all SS w/ CF cans and had to be at least 55-60 lbs. easy.

here's my rainbow-beauty:thumbsup:

BusaPics 061.JPG

Back