New Busa with 11 miles...major probs!!

Update:

The problem wound up being something that was looked over in setup. A pin or spring or something like that. It did take quite a while to fix and I still do not have the bike back. Its being lowered and having the exhaust put on right now. But according to the service department the clutch issue is fixed. I bought the bike April 22nd and haven't got to ride it except to my house and back to the dealer. The dealer was great with the fix. Suzuki covered everything that needed to be done. Only complaint I had was the amount of time it took to find out what was wrong. And to update everyone on this 6k rev thing. Everyone was under the impression that was done on purpose. Which it was not. On the way home it started slipping really bad. It went from 2k in gear to slipping and shooting to 6k RPM. That was not intentional by any means. But anyways. All is good I hope. Now I'm looking forward to enjoying my new toy!

well got it back today..all finished...its sits really low. I've already scraped once pulling in a driveway. Gotta remember to go at an angle! The shop scratched up my windshield on the inside some when they removed the triple clamp. Oh well. Just a reason for me to get a tinted screen!! Shifts like a dream now! And love the sound! A bit loud but I'll get used to it. Its much louder than my CBR 1000RR with the Two Bros. pipe. Love it! Gonna take some getting used to it being lowered!!

So I now have 54 miles on it!! Woo! To bad its supposed to rain all week.  =(

Now if someone will instruct me on adding pictures I'll put some up! Cant get them to work!

glad you got her back and she is running great...here's to a summer of fun
beerchug.gif

Welcome back! kinda? It's hard to have a new toy and not be able to ride it. Hope everything goes smooth from here on out.

Back