New Busa owner!

ChrisSK

Registered
Hey guys, figured I'd make a first post to say hi.. I just purchased my Orange/Black 08 yesterday over at Columbia Motorsports in Columbia, Connecticut.. Great bunch of guys if you know who I'm talking about. Anyways, I was referred here by my good friend Dan (TurboSN95).. We go back to the Turbo Mustang days and we have long grown up and learned that bikes are just way more fun, and cheaper, not to mention that Speed is in our blood! Along the Road I've owned a 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille, a 2004 Aprilia RSVR 1000, and i just traded in my 2007 Suzuki M109R for the Busa. I thought I wanted to slow down and enjoy the cruiser ways of life, but it was just killing me riding that thing, it was great bike, just not for me.. Not yet.

Below are a couple pics of the past toys before the Busa came along.. But man, I feel like a little kid, I can't wait to take delivery of this thing and start riding!

- Chris

bikes.jpg

IMG_0561.JPG

DSC01529.JPG

rsv2.jpg

cobra.jpg

Welcome aboard. You'll love the 08 if you want power. Don't let Dan ride it. You won't get it back after he learns how much more torque it has over the Gen I.

beerchug.gif

Congratulations on your purchase...you're gonna LOVE IT!!!

Sick_Black_Paint_e.jpg

Ooooo....those RSV's are sexy. I have a special place in my heart for big-bore twins. NICE!

Welcome to our lunacy, brother!!

Ooooo....those RSV's are sexy. I have a special place in my heart for big-bore twins. NICE!

Welcome to our lunacy, brother!!
Yea man! It was a nice bike, it just KILLED my wrists after more then 30 minutes of riding.. But it was nice to leave Dan in the dust on the twisties
boxing.gif

Ok, when the straights came out, he destroyed me, it was almost embarrassing.

Back