New \'Busa Owner

OB_pwr+cntrl

Registered
Hello Everyone,
I finally decided to make the move to the 'Busa. I sold my beloved 93 ZX-11 D1 and I'll pick up the blue 00 'Busa on 10 May. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and experiences with you guys. The first mod I'm planning to make is the windscreen. Thinking of the Zero Gravity Double Bubble. Any thoughts or opinions?

"Power is nothing without Control..."

I want to know the same about the double bubble windscreen. Is this THE BEST aftermarket windscreen for improving the movement of air over your head, or just the windscreen everyone talks about? Is there a better one out there?

Thanks for the advice guys. I have two friends that have 'Busas. One a '99 and the other a '00. They both love them. I don't plan any major modifications. I do want to do something with the rims - either chrome or polish or even new ones. 10 May is the Day!!! I can hardly wait.

I got my Hayabusa yesterday- you're gonna love it. I've ridden a ZX-11 (a ZZR-1100 actually) and while it's pretty damn fast, the 'Busa reaches a whole new level.

What I've seen about the ZG-DB screen is that if it is combined with GenMar risers, there is a slight mis-fit. When you reach with your left thumb for the choke lever or the high-beam switch, your thumb hits the bottom of the screen. It wasn't my bike, mine is staying stock. But I didn't like it, on the one I saw.

Back