Avon Azaro Tires on \'Busa

OB_pwr+cntrl

Registered
Has anyone ran these tires on their 'Busa? I'm going to pick up my '00 Blue Busa on the 10th and I probably end up upgrading to this tire in the future. I ran this tire on my zx-11 and got 13,000 miles on the rear! Yes 13k miles. If anyone has any experience with it on the 'Busa I'd like to know.

"Power is nothing without Control"

Great tire ! Got 5k miles out of mine on the Busa.Quick warm up,great bump absorbtion and great wet weather tire.They slide a little at max lean angles and take a little effort to hold a line at same but overall I would highly recommend these tires for the street.Trying Bstones ss`s this time around while I wait for my Pilots to come in.I`ve used the Azaro`s on all my bike`s since there inception.Not sure if the grip as good as these newer tires,thats why I`m trying them.I go through 2 sets a season.

Are you talking about using the sport touring azaro or the super sport azaro. I think they are called AV39 and 40 / AV 35 and 36. I have been looking into the getting the sport touring version on the rear. I was wondering if anyone had an azaro on the rear tire with the stock bridgestone on the front tire.

Back