New Busa Owner in Central Illinois

FastRash

Registered
Here is a pic of my new Baby. I purchased this 2006 Busa from its original owner last week with only 7800 miles. I'll be doing some customization as time goes on but nothing to wild..... Well at least yet. Any other Busa Riders out here in the cornfield?

photo 2 (2).jpg

photo 1 (4).jpg

:welcome: welcome to the ORG! As far as us in the Cornfield! Me and 3 others that I know of is just North of you in Wisconsin! Midwest Busa riders is pretty big here that I have seen so far. And lots to talk about. Rides are everywhere. If you ever want to meet a bunch of us. The Midwest Meet and Greet is the place to be!

:welcome: welcome to the ORG! As far as us in the Cornfield! Me and 3 others that I know of is just North of you in Wisconsin! Midwest Busa riders is pretty big here that I have seen so far. And lots to talk about. Rides are everywhere. If you ever want to meet a bunch of us. The Midwest Meet and Greet is the place to be!

Where can I find out more about this Midwest Meet and Greet?

Here is a pic of my new Baby. I purchased this 2006 Busa from its original owner last week with only 7800 miles. I'll be doing some customization as time goes on but nothing to wild..... Well at least yet. Any other Busa Riders out here in the cornfield?

I'm from bloomington. Send me a PM and we can ride sometime.

Back