Central Illinois

MeatyFrank

Donating Member
Registered
Gotta love Illinois...getting buried in snow right now...you guys in the warms states better enjoy a ride for me...lol...cause the way it looks right now is the bike won't be coming out for atleast a few more months

-Chad

Yeah, 15 inches for us by midnight
guns.gif

lookin purty outside mah window.....dammid, now i caint do now burnouts-sent off my gas cap, plastics, front fender n' all ta Revolution....waaaaaa, i wana go out n play in the snow!!!
sad.gif

C'mon guys....I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA! : lesse somebody pull their bike out in this snowstorm n bust a move! (i said bust a MOVE, not bust-yo-azz tryin ta look cool....be careful...sort of
all_coholic.gif
)

i hate ice...and snow...and sleet...and hail...and anything else that goes along with winter and keeps me from riding
mad.gif

I am off to work in a little while. Gonna give myself 90 minutes to go 30 miles.

yeah, found out the door isn't sealing all that well on bottom...probably about a 1.5 feet of snow down there...had to scoop it all out this morning. I put towels in the doorway to help try to stop snow from coming in...so far it is working okay...gotta love the Illinois weather and the cheap building of apartments...HAHA

I'm in Champaign/Urbana...I'm a medical student at U of I...is it still snowing where you are at?

(MeatyFrank @ Feb. 13 2007,16:23) I'm in Champaign/Urbana...I'm a medical student at U of I...is it still snowing where you are at?
it is here...i just woke up, looked out the window and the world is white again
sad.gif
after the freezing weather we have had the past couple weeks, this isn't going to melt very fast

I'm loving it! I got to plow my driveway and street and had a blast. Got to love the utility of a 4x4 quad. Too bad I had to work outside in the blizzard though.

Your snow is arriving here now. Got 'bout 6" so far. I just got in from plowing with the Honda ATV. Suspose to get 15"-24" before it's done. I hope it's the last storm before spring! Gonna get a heat wave next week--28 degrees!!!!
guns.gif

Back