New Busa momma

mzfire

Registered
Hello,
I found this site while shopping for my Hayabusa. I am now the proud momma of a 2004 Hayabusa blue/silver. After 7 yrs I am moving up from a 1996 750 GSX-R, I loved that bike until I rode my Busa......man o man what a difference. I am a little scared of the Busa, more respect than anything......I can't wait to get comfortable like I was on my 750. I am taking it slowwwwwwww. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all. :cheerleader:

Hello,
I found this site while shopping for my Hayabusa. I am now the proud momma of a 2004 Hayabusa blue/silver. After 7 yrs I am moving up from a 1996 750 GSX-R, I loved that bike until I rode my Busa......man o man what a difference. I am a little scared of the Busa, more respect than anything......I can't wait to get comfortable like I was on my 750. I am taking it slowwwwwwww. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all. :cheerleader:

:hello: ....:welcome: to the org.

The Busa definitely deserves respect....so it sounds like you're off to a good start. Those late 90's 750 Gixxers could flat get up & go though too! Glad to see you're sticking to the Suzuki family :thumbsup:
Post up some pics of your new beauty.

Congrats and welcome! :beerchug: You are doing the right thing by taking it easy. It was probably no different with the 750 because it will go also. We do like to see pics, so help us out a little. :welcome:

congrats and welcome!
P.S. I am a huge fan of the gixxer 750 (had a '93, 97 and '98). Wish I kept the last one I had

Back